Macknade Fine Foods is the South-East’s leading food hall, built on a 170 year history of food, farming and retailing in Faversham. At Macknade we are passionate about food and drink and love sharing our experience with friends, family and first time visitors.
- Slogan Food, family and friends since 1847.
- Listing categories Food / Artisan / Cheesemonger / Beverages / Butcher / Café / Deli / Farm Shop / Grocers
- Keywords Vegan, Vegetarian, Eco-friendly, Locally Sourced
- Location / Region England/ Kent
- Our Mission Our aim at Macknade is to offer the best food and drink shopping experience around. This is an experience that brings joy and satisfaction to us, our customers, our suppliers and everyone that works with us in the business. We base what we do on the Italian adage of ‘qualita/prezzo’ – that is to say that price must always reflect quality… and our aim is to always deliver more. We also understand that our role as the link between producer and consumer is important and that an essential part of what we do is to help our customers be close to the producers who grow and make the wonderful products on our shelves.
- Certifications Pasture for Life
One review on “Macknade Fine Foods”
Love Macknades! Great selection of food and drink to buy but they have a fab cafe area too.Cons
Just very busy as it's so popular!